SERVPRO of East Evansville Biohazard & Crime Scene clean up services.
Let us help you clean it up like it never happened
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can cause serious health consequences. Don’t risk it, call SERVPRO of East Evansville and let our trained professionals handle it.
Crime Scene Residues: From the Chemicals used in evidence gathering, to pepper spray and tear gas. It all leaves a residue and an odor. SERVPRO of East Evansville’s professionals are here and ready to clean and restore your business or property.
Bloodborne Pathogens: Bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances that come from a crime, death or an accident. Our professionals here at SERVPRO of East Evansville are prepared to come and thoroughly clean, deodorize and disinfect your home or business.
Sewage Backups: Sewage water intrusions are not just nasty, and smelly. Sewage Backups are also damaging as they introduce harmful microorganisms into your home or structure. At SERVPRO of East Evansville we will come remove sewage contaminates and also moisture. We insure the property is properly disinfected and deodorized.
If your in need of services in Henderson, Newburgh, Jasper and surrounding areas We are here and prepared to clean it up for you. Here at SERVPRO of East Evansville we offer emergency services 24/7 don’t hesitate just give us a call at 812-471-3132
Our expertise goes beyond water, fire & mold!
How long has it been since you have had duct work cleaning.
We are well known for our expertise in cleaning up after some of the most extensive water, fire and mold damage. We have helped Newburgh, Boonville and Jasper property owners through many emergencies. The technicians at SERVPRO of East Evansville are also trained in duct cleaning, odor control, construction clean up and content cleaning.
Duct cleaning: If you’re having unexplained allergy related illness, excessive pet hair or debris coming from the air vents, bad odors, or visible mold. These could make the air quality in a home uncomfortable. Duct cleaning can help.
Odor control: Tobacco, pets and years of buildup can be challenging odors to combat. The right cleaning solutions, equipment and expertise can bring a pleasant smell back to your home or business.
Construction cleans up: when your remodeling project leaves dust everywhere we can help. We specialize in fine particle cleaning. When your traditional cleaning methods are not working it may be time to call in the pros.
Content clean up: We all have items in our house we consider priceless. Your heirlooms or household items in need of specialized cleaning or items you thought could never be cleaned could be renewed with proper care.
Let us help. Give us a call here at SERVPRO of East Evansville. 812-471-3132
SERVPRO of East Evansville are proud contributors to the community
Let us help you with any fire, mold or water damage issues. It'll be like it never happened.
As a locally and veteran owned business we take pride in serving our community.
SERVPRO of East Evansville has been serving Henderson for over 20 years. We have watched Henderson grow and have been proud contributors to that growth.
We were there this winter when a sewer back up caused flooding at a medical clinic. We worked thru the night in subzero temperatures to make sure they were able to open the next morning. We've serviced apartment complexes, homeowners, restaurants and countless others get back on their feet after disaster hit.
We have worked with nearly every insurance company in town. We understand their processes and have helped countless property owners thru the claims process. For non-insurance jobs we provide upfront pricing so you can stay in your budget.
Our goal is to be Henderson's premier provider and be recognized as a company you can trust. You can be confident that when you’re looking for someone in the area to help you get back on your feet, you can count on SERVPRO of East Evansville.
If you are ever in need of water, fire or mold services call us at 812-471-3132, we are ready to serve.
Looking for someone you can trust? SERVPRO of East Evansville is here for you.
A Trusted Leader in Emergency Restoration
Dealing with an unexpected water or fire emergency can be stressful. Knowing who you can trust to help you through those tough times can be equally stressful. You can trust that you're in good hands with SERVPRO of East Evansville.
Highly Trained Technicians You can trust our technicians. Our technicians here at SERVPRO of East Evansville receive extensive training to help you with your water emergency or fire & mold clean up. They are using state of the art equipment to detect any issues and restore your home. You can expect our technicians to be professional in appearance and in all interactions.
A Name You Can Count On You can trust SERVPRO of East Evansville. We are certified by the IICRC. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. We are properly licensed and insured to handle your emergency. Our national brand brings oversight to ensure consistency in service and support for any size water, fire or mold disaster. We proactively help homeowners decide if filing an insurance claim is best for their situation. If you decide to file a claim, we work closely with you and your insurance company. Our technology and processes ensure proper tracking of your loss. If you have questions or you're looking for a trusted partner in Warrick, Henderson and surrounding Counties give SERVPRO of East Evansville a call at 812-471-3132
Can you spot mold when you see it?
Mold that's taking over a wall
Mold Growth Mold spores are everywhere. They get inside our home or business every time we open our windows or doors. They are on our shoes, clothes and other items we bring inside. Mold spores require the right environment to thrive and grow. A key element needed is moisture. It doesn't have to be the obvious wet carpet, wall, etc. High humidity in an area can accelerate mold growth. Four common areas where mold growth occurs:
1. Areas where a previous water loss has occurred. Water damage that was not properly dried can lead to a mold outbreak. Water travels into unexpected places and without the right moisture detection and dry equipment moisture often remains. Without the proper tools and equipment you should contact a professional to make sure everything is dry.
2. Basements and crawlspacesIt's common for basements and crawl spaces in the tri-state area to have high humidity levels. Water gets into these areas from hydrostatic pressure, poor drainage of rainwater and other issues. Once inside, that can lead to perfect conditions for mold to grow. A sump pump and/or dehumidifier can help eliminate water that may have gotten into the space.
3. AtticsYour roof is the most important barrier to keep water out of your home. Loose shingles, aging roof, ineffective flashing or gutters that have pulled away from the roof edge can be a weak point for water to get into your attic.
4. Kitchens and bathroomsLeaking faucets, toilets or appliances are common places to find moisture. Proper maintenance can reduce the likelihood of leaks. Running your exhaust fan can help relieve the high humidity that comes from hot water and steam. You may smell mold before you can see it. When mold gathers on a surface, it gives off a musty odor. Spores from the air land and start to form fuzzy patches. An air quality test can be performed to confirm if mold is present. If mold is discovered it can easily be removed so your home or business returns to a safe level. If you find mold and need to have it removed call the professionals at SERVPRO of East Evansville 812-471-3132
Emergency Do's and Dont for your home
SERVPRO is prepared to help 24/7 with emergency services.
Here at SERVPRO of East Evansville we offer 24 hour emergency service. Evansville and surrounding counties, no matter how big or small the damage is just give us a call any time We are here to help.
Damage from Contaminated Water
- Avoid contact with anything contaminated by sewage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after touching anything contaminated by sewage.
- Walk on or through contaminated wet areas. This will cause the contaminated water to spread.
- Turn on the HVAC system.
- Use household fans to dry up any contaminated water. Again, it just spreads.
- Use any personal products that’s been contaminated by sewage water.
(Sewage, Blood borne Pathogens, ETC..)
- Stay out of affected areas.
- If the situation is life threatening call emergency service personnel right away.
- Treat all bodily fluids like they are contaminated.
- Never attempt any cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle anything contaminated with bodily fluids
These tips will assist you until SERVPRO of East Evansville professionals arrive. If you have any questions please give us a call at 812-471-3132 we are here to help 24/7.
IS YOUR HOME IN EVANSVILLE FOR SALE?
SERVPRO of East Evansville has all the cleaning supplies to get your home smelling new and fresh again.
CLEAN HOMES SELL FASTERIt's impossible to know what motivates a home buyer. If you're selling a home in Newburgh, Henderson, KY or anywhere in the Tri-State area a key thing to know is the first impression is often the most lasting impression. That impression starts before they even enter the home. Most realtors agree that a clean home sells faster. While sprucing up the yard pay extra attention to the entryway potential buyers will take to enter the house. Once inside the kitchen is an obvious place to start but reducing clutter in closets and throughout the house will go a long way in making a great first impression.
DON'T LET A BAD SMELL GET IN THE WAY OF THE SELLIf tidying up still leaves you with a lingering odor it may be time to call SERVPRO of East Evansville. The first and most important step in odor control is eliminating the source of the smell. Musty smells can be a sign of a mold or water problem. Along with the smell, tobacco smoke often sticks to walls and stains surfaces that painting alone will not fix. Pet odors bring unique challenges because they often have access to areas of the house that homeowners may be less likely to visit. Heavy lint buildup on registers can be a sign of dirty ducts that may also be holding onto unpleasant smells. All purpose cleaning products work well for general cleaning. Grease or protein based solutions don't work as well on smoke smells so using the appropriate cleaning product matters.HERE TO HELPIf you need help with duct cleaning, mold remediation, water damage or eliminating unpleasant smells you can call the pros atSERVPRO of East Evansville at 812-471-3132.
SERVPRO of East Evansville 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of East Evansville is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 812-471-3132
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of East Evansville has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of East Evansville
SERVPRO of East Evansville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Frozen Pipe Tips For Southern Indiana
Frozen pipes can be prevented!
As winter settles in, freezing pipes becomes a concern for many Evansville home owners. Frequent targets of frozen pipes often seen in the Tri-State Area:
Tips to protect and prevent frozen pipes:
- Pipes directly exposed to severe cold
- Outdoor hose bibs
- Swimming pool supply line
- Water supply pipes in unheated interior areas
- Pipes in basements, crawl spaces, garages
- Pipes that run along exterior walls
- Water sprinkler supply lines
Keys to thawing frozen pipes:
- Remove or drains lines not in use
- Avoid anti freeze in lines and follow manufacturers instructions
- Consider adding insulation in basements, attics, crawl spaces or garages
- Keep garage door shut whenever possible
- Open cabinets to allow heat to circulate around plumbing
- Running water, even a small trickle helps reduce freezing
- Avoid lowering the thermostat overnight
- Continue heating your home or business if you are away for travel or extended periods
If you are unable to find where the frozen pipe is located or if the thawing process is unsuccessful call a licensed plumber. If frozen pipes causes water damage at your home or business call a certified water technicians at SERVPRO of East Evansville at 812-471-3132.
- If water trickles when turned on it's a sign of freezing in pipes. Allow trickle to continue even if slow running it will help with thawing.
- Apply low heat to pipe by wrapping an electric blanket or using a hair dryer on low setting.
- Wrapping hot towels around pipes will help with thawing
- Avoid applying high heat or open flame
- If one pipe is frozen suspect others may be and investigate
SERVPRO of East Evansville and IICRC Certification
Certified In What We Do!
What is IICRC certification and why is it important?
When water damage happens it can end up in unexpected places. Detecting the location of water absorbed into materials can be difficult and requires specialized tools and equipment. Water left undetected can result in further damage and expensive repairs.
More than just removing excess water, restorers certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) have the knowledge and equipment to dry your home to it's original condition.
You can trust the experts at SERVPRO of East Evansville!
SERVPRO of East Evansville is IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified. The IICRC sets the gold standards for the Cleaning and Remediation industry.
The use of IICRC-certified service professionals is specified in leading manufacturers’ maintenance brochures and warranties.”
SERVPRO of East Evansville is honored to be among the select organizations to receive the IICRC certification. We will continue to provide the same high standard of excellence that you expect from us.