What SERVPRO of East Evansville Will Do For You
When it comes to water damage, SERVPRO of East Evansville are the professionals to call on! Our professionals take several steps to ensure your water damage is under control. It’s up to you to take the first step:
- Initial Emergency Contact: We are available 24 hours a day, if you have an emergency, call us right away! SERVPRO of East Evansville is available for you, at (812) 471-3132.
- Inspection and Damage Assessment: When we arrive on scene, we will do a detailed inspection of the damage. We will inform you of the personalized plan for your water damage.
- Moisture Extraction: If necessary, we will bring in pumps to extract excess water, and reduce drying time to prevent further cost to you.
- Assets: We will protect your assets by moving them to a dry area or setting them up and away from the water to reduce the damage. We also offer document drying for any valuable papers you want to restore.
- Dehumidifying and Drying: Once the excess water has been removed, we will place specialized drying equipment to control temperatures and humidity speeding up drying times to ensure minimization of secondary water damage or possible mold growth.
- Cleaning: We will clean the salvaged areas to prepare for the restoration process to begin.
SERVPRO of East Evansville professionals are committed to providing top quality, and professional water mitigation services for you!